Thursday, February 14, 2008

Is it Spring?


The snow is all gone and the temperatures have come up and it really feels like spring here! I have been taking Mr. Fitzwilliam out for morning walks and today it was so beautiful that we took a loop that we haven't taken before and I guess I wore him out! He has just been loving the sunshine and can be seen sprawling out soaking up the rays each day! He looked so cute out there I just had to take his picture and share it with you!

Scott has the spring bug too as you can see from the pile of leaves and brush. He has been out there pruning the trees and cleaning up the leaves. I am sure that we will have an awesome yard this year!! (We even have some friends that are going to come by and tell us what all the bushes and things are that are growing out there!!)

If it isn't spring in your neck of the woods, have some spring in your heart and in your step and enjoy the day!!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Hey!! We are wondering if we can stop by and see you guys on February 29th? We are getting out of town before we go crazy...I finally get a day off....so we wanted to go see Seattle and Portland, and you, of course! Email me!!

Katie L said...

Wow! I'm so jealous! We've only had snow this week-hahaha! Boy do I wish we were already starting spring.

EM said...

Our snow was melting and we thought, "Hooray! Spring is here!" then it got cold again and dumped snow on us for a weekend. It's warmer today, though, so we are crossing our fingers!

Laurie said...

Hey Cheryl~
We miss Alaska so much but don't you just absolutely LOVE this time of year!! I love when it starts to get warm! Our babies came early, check out our blog!
Love you!! Laurie