Thirty years ago, Scott and I were married and sealed together in the Idaho Falls Temple. We headed up there separately; he alone and I with my parents. We have been traveling together ever since. It has been a marvelous journey. I am so very thankful for Scott. He is everything to me. He is truly my very best friend.
I have been thinking about our wedding and the reception we had the next day. Here are a few pictures for your entertainment.
Didn't Scott look handsome in his tux? We were so young! Who knew that Scott had hair!!?
Here's the beautiful couple! Isn't my dress beautiful? When I was a Beehive, I cut a picture out of a magazine and I saved it in my journal. My mother made my dress just like the one I had saved.
Didn't she do a great job? Yes, I sang at the reception. I sang "Looking Through the Eyes of Love."




12 comments:
Happy Anniversary!Your pictures are so fun to see. Wow, your mom did an amazing job copying the dress in the picture, and I can't believe you still have the picture!
Okay, those of who don't know, we want to hear the not kissing until the alter story!
How wonderful! I can't believe your first kiss was over the alter...those were the days, weren't they? You were absolutely beautiful! I love the dress, great gift that your Mom was able to make it. My Mom-in-law made mine. Happy Anniversary!
I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing these pictures and moments!! All because two people fell in love....
Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures--just beautiful. Your mom did amazing on the dress. Scott looks so young it hair, you just look beautiful as always!
Happy 30 years together! I sure love the both of you!
Those are some fabulous pictures! They totally made my day.
Happy Anniversary to two of the most amazing people I know!
Love,
Rachel
Hooray! You look so cute! I have always been amazed, however, how you continue to grow younger and hotter! :-) Scott is a lucky guy!
Lots of love,
Mari
I love the glasses! You should really start wearing them again. Wow! 30 years! That is an impressive testament of solidarity.
This is a very late congratulations!!! I love looking at other peoples wedding pictures!! Wow, 30 years- only 20more until the big 50!!
I am amazed at dad's style at wearing a white tux. He had good style like...someone else (think hard and you might be able to guess who). Happy anniversary, mom and dad!
I am the worst daughter in the whole world! I totally spaced your anniversary! Happy belated 30th! You two are my inspiration and I love you!
We loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. As was mentioned above, we would also love to hear the saved kiss story!
Post a Comment