Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday fun!

Starting with Eve's birthday on November 4th, we have 11 birthdays in our immediate family before the end of the year! It is crazy around our house. December is particularly birthday heavy! 5 of our children, a daughter in law, Scott, 2 grandson's and two of my sisters and my Mom all have birthdays! Since moving to Washington, the kids have been coming home for Christmas and so we have a big birthday party for all of the December Birthdays. It is crazy, but fun!

I posted a few pictures of various birthday celebrations! We sent Emily balloons on her birthday to commemorate her 30 year benchmark! I really find it hard to believe that she could have turned 30 since I am only 29. How do these things happen??
We traveled to Idaho for Thanksgiving and ran down to visit Emily, Patrick and the kids. We took a birthday present for Eve.She loves puppies and she got a puppy sleep over bag with a couple of shirts in the pouch. The puppy is adorable as it is really soft and actually wearing a tutu!Levi is our first December Birthday boy! He doesn't like cake so I baked him an apple pie.I had to throw this one in as it is so adorable! This is Grandpa and Miss Mila sitting at the table waiting for the Birthday dinner to be served.
Emily made a really yummy cake for the party. We wrote out the combined years of all of the birthday peeps with the candles. The total was 206. Hannah and Hilary celebrate their birthday in December but as they were unable to be with us this year, Emily ate a piece of cake in their honor.
Eli LOVED his jug of animals!
Isaac and Grandpa checking out his gifts.
The rest of the birthday peeps sporting their birthday attire. I made Sarah an apron and Scott and the boys all got sassy argyle sweaters.

December might be Birthday Central at our house which can get rather overwhelming with all of the other things the season brings, but we truly do celebrate each one! Every birthday boy or girl is an important part of our family and loved beyond comprehension! I am so thankful for my family!!

3 comments:

EM said...

Hooray for crazy birthday celebrations!

Katie The Lady said...

So many birthdays in so little time! That's eaither crazy weird, or you were all very good at planning it out that way-hahaha! Happy late birthday to all of you guys!

donna said...

looks like a fun party!!!!