Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun picture of Hilary

The screen saver on my computer is random pictures. It is kind of fun to walk in the computer room and see unexpected pictures on the monitor. I am often surprised by pictures that I didn't even remember we had appearing on the screen. Today I got one of those surprises. I looked up and there was Hilary with her typical grin . My heart was touched and I quickly hit the back arrow when the picture changed just so that I could see her a few minutes longer.

I miss my baby girl. I know that she is right where she needs to be and wouldn't trade this time for anything, but I just miss her. So for now I will catch glimpses of her as pictures move across the screen and live for her weekly e-mails and occasional letter.

5 comments:

evamarie said...

I miss Hilary as well. And I miss you too!

donna said...

cute picture!

EM said...

I miss the Hilary, too.

Laurie said...

How cute and How Hilary!! I miss her too! Love you guys!!

Mari said...

Is that you in the background? Where was the picture taken? You do have a cute bunch of kids -- ALL of them! ;-) So fun to see them grow! The twins were just little "mice" when I first met them! Crazy?!