I went to Utah last month to be there when my newest granddaughter was born. I got there on the 10th, the due date and was ready to snuggle the sweet little cherub. Leah had other ideas. Despite our walks and pep talks, she refused to arrive. I stayed a week but had to go as I was scheduled to head to Alaska. Wouldn't you know it, she arrived a couple of days after I left!
Emily posted lots of pictures but we didn't get a chance to meet her until Memorial Day weekend. At the end of our cemetery tour we headed to Provo for a bit.
It was wonderful to see Emily and her family and to meet Miss Leah. She is adorable!
Leah meets Grandma with Mom looking on protectively.






1 comment:
Those pictures are hilarious of you holding Leah! I have to say that she warmed up to you- after the initial screaming she snuggled right up and fell asleep so she must have been somewhat comfortable! I wish we had captured one with Dad, though. She was so cute snoozing on him face-first!
Post a Comment