Monday, August 23, 2010

Beautiful baby quilts!!

Miss Leah's quilt with the beautiful Miss Leah! Emily sent me the butterfly fabric and I took it from there. The pattern is called The Hopscotch Quilt.
This is the quilt for Elizabeth. I saw and fell in love with these fabrics on a trip to Idaho and knew I had to use them for the quilt. I love how they came together and I LOVE the way the binding looks!! Can you see the backward picots?
Below there are pictures of both quilts. I uploaded a few and then decided to add a couple more and Blogger wouldn't let me manipulate them so they are not in any order.

5 comments:

MegJill said...

Those are beautiful!!! Leah is beautiful too. :)

donna said...

I love quilts..

donna said...

Your daughter's talks was wonderful on Sunday..

Kirsti said...

Beautiful! What an awesome talent to have!

EM said...

Those certainly turned out quite beautifully! AND the baby models are very fetching as well! Thanks, Mom. P.S. Princess Leah is snuggled in her blanket right now.