When Grant and Edna and Aaron and his family were here last weekend, we took the opportunity to take a picture or two of the guys. 4 generations of Ekstrom men sitting there in a row. Aren't they handsome???!!?
I see some themes running through the generations. One is the nose. I am not sure if Grant has the same nose, but Scott sure passed his on to his sons and since Eli looks a LOT like his Grandpa, I would say that he has it too!! I didn't realize how much Aaron and Luke look alike either.
It is such a blessing to have such an awesome heritage and to see the torch being passed and carried by the upcoming generations!!
Monday, October 15, 2007
4 Generations of Ekstrom Men
Posted by
Cheryl
at
9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a bunch of cute guys! I sure love the Ekstrom clan!! :-)
WOW! What handsome men! This is such a great photo! Love you SO much!
Post a Comment