In a couple of months we'll be there!=) We thought of you guys on Saturday. We had an Easter egg hunt and filled some of the eggs with money. We just remember how fun that was when we hunted for eggs at your house!
I would love to be added to your blog list cheryl. I don't know for sure but I think your tree is a dogwood. I think we had one in our yard growing up. I am jealious of your early spring!
Spring, how I LOVE Spring! I bet you are really enjoying your warmer weather! Good for you for getting out to walk. I loved your story from below. I think some of the greatest moments happen when you are out and about, especially in the morning. I LOVE to be out in the early morning when the sun is rising. It is such a beautiful time of day!
I have that tree! It is one of the ones in my front flower bed. Someone told me it was a magnolia, but I'm not really sure. It really is beautiful. Last year we had a late frost just after it bloomed and all the flowers dropped off. Hopefully it won't happen this year and we can enjoy it longer.
6 comments:
Ahhhh! I love it! Spring is my most favorite time of the year by far! Fall is a close second!
In a couple of months we'll be there!=) We thought of you guys on Saturday. We had an Easter egg hunt and filled some of the eggs with money. We just remember how fun that was when we hunted for eggs at your house!
Boy, I can't wait to see that!!
I would love to be added to your blog list cheryl. I don't know for sure but I think your tree is a dogwood. I think we had one in our yard growing up. I am jealious of your early spring!
Spring, how I LOVE Spring! I bet you are really enjoying your warmer weather! Good for you for getting out to walk. I loved your story from below. I think some of the greatest moments happen when you are out and about, especially in the morning. I LOVE to be out in the early morning when the sun is rising. It is such a beautiful time of day!
Lots of love to you!
I have that tree! It is one of the ones in my front flower bed. Someone told me it was a magnolia, but I'm not really sure. It really is beautiful. Last year we had a late frost just after it bloomed and all the flowers dropped off. Hopefully it won't happen this year and we can enjoy it longer.
Post a Comment