
Me and my beautiful baby sister!! (Kyle insisted in sneaking in there too! He's pretty cute too!!)
Last week was Spring Break for kids in the Pocatello school district so Smokie packed up her kids and made the trip to Aunt Cheryl's house!! What an awesome week we spent together!! It was SO much fun to have them here with us!
It was a pretty low key week with lots of hanging out and shopping and playing in parks. We even took Fitz for a walk or two, or should I say, he took us for a walk or two! We walked the Temple grounds and checked out all the spring growth!
We LOVED having them here with us. Our house is just too quiet with just Scott, Luke and I! Mallory and Kyle were so cute with Fitz! They cracked him into shape and he would even respond to commands from 3 year old Mallory. (Of course, she had a treat in her hand!!)
Smokie, Katie and Kyle. Mallory refused to pose for this picture!
Mallory LOVED the stair lights. They were the "cool" lights! She is lying on the stair in the cool light!
The whole gang. (Isn't Smokie just the cutest little expectant mother???)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Happy Family Visit
Posted by
Cheryl
at
6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ooooo! I love it! I think that it is totally unfair that Smokie is so FREAKING tiny prego woman! Unfair I say! On a lighter note, I love all the new pics!
I wish I could have been there!
Sounds like fun! I love it when people come to visit!
Post a Comment