Sunday, August 31, 2008

The many faces of Levi!

Yesterday Levi returned from his awesome adventure in Alaska!! He has been working up there all summer in a tiny community near Tok. We have really missed him and were excited to have him come stay a day or two with us before he heads down to BYU for school.

Whenever Levi isn't in school, he doesn't shave. He has to during school so he just lets it grow wild when school's out so we were anxious to see how he did this summer. He actually looks pretty dang good!

I asked him to stand still so that I could take his picture and this is the result.

"I don't want to have my picture taken!" (Can you hear the foot stomp?)
This is a pretty good "deer in the headlights" look. "You want to do WHAT to me???"
Levi informed me that we needed less light so we moved to another area and got this pensive look.

OK, so about now I am starting to get frustrated and he said, "This is it, Mom. I won't do anything goofy."

"This is really it. I promise!"
"OK, Mom! I really promise. I'll be serious!"

This last one is one Levi took of himself. It is probably the best of the bunch. (Doesn't say much about my photography skills does it??) I LOVE having Levi around! He sure keeps life fun!!

6 comments:

Patrick said...

YEAH!!! We miss our Levi!! And we even love his rustic mountain man look.

Katie L said...

He looks like an Alaskan mountain man...maybe you guys should send him back-hahaha!!! When Michael went to BYU-I, he would also let his hair grow as much as possible between semesters.

Patrick said...

I didn't say that. Emily posted under my name.

I dread the day when he comes back from the wild. All I can do is stare in a jealous rage at his luxurious locks of facial hair in envy...one day...one day...

Vince Penman said...

Nice to see Levi all growed up. I started growing facial hair after school and always had to shave for teaching seminary. Now I just shave Sunday morning... mostly.

EM said...

I think Levi looks ready to play Adam in 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. . . .

ray said...

ditto what emily said. I love that flick