Check out the Million Dollar smile! Well, the $6000.00 smile, anyway! Isn't Luke just the cutest thing??
Today he brought home his school pictures and I found them spread out on the table. Where are the days when he would run into the house clutching his prize and wait impatiently for me to scrutinize them; all the while waiting to hear me declare that he is the most handsome boy in the whole school?
Those days are gone, I am afraid. My little boy is truly a young man now. My nose tingles and my eyes fill up when I look at the picture and see the handsome young man he has become. It won't be long before he will join the ranks of his siblings and will sever the apron strings that tenuously hold him to me and strike out on his own.
Well, for now he is still mine. It will be a few years before he heads out to the Mission Field! Until then, I'll just enjoy that handsome smile and fun way of his!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Look Mom, no braces!
Posted by
Cheryl
at
7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I can't even believe that is Luke! Wow!! What a handsome dude he has turned out to be! He was always cute/handsome to me! Teeth look great!!
I always wanted braces to have a great smile, but it never happened. Luke has a great smile!
I can't believe his school has already done pictures-weird, it's only the middle of September.
It's amazing what puberty can do! When I saw him last I think he was 11. His smile is very lovely and I love the hair!
His hair is nice. He did just get it cut. Someone told him we had the same hair style! Hah! I told him I could french braid it for him, but he didn't go for that!
Luke's teeth are so beautiful and shiny! It is totally worth the heaps of money!
I can't believe how grown up he looks! He is getting to be such a handsome young man! I love the new look of your page! It's so cute! I really hope I can come up and see you soon, I really need a vacation! Love ya!
No more little Lukie! All grown up. Nice job, Mom!
Pennie, Whitnie, and Star are all insisting you bring him up so they can date him.
Post a Comment