My sweet little Hilary decided to buy a motorcycle when she got back to Utah from Alaska this fall! She has been cruisin' Provo on her sweet ride! One problem. It got cold. Scott and I recently zoomed down to Provo to take Hilary something a wee bit warmer to drive for the next couple of months and before we loaded it into the truck, I took a couple of pictures of her on my phone camera. Isn't she adorable!!?!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hilary's hog
Posted by
Cheryl
at
5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hot stuff that Hilary is. Made me smile to see one of 'my girls' on a motorcycle. Is Hannah still in AK? I tried to find her at Maury's office a few months ago, but I think they said she moved to a different office?
Let me know so I can see her out here again.
Thanks again for the phone call. How's your walking program going? press on! I got new running shoes last week and I have a goal to run the women's run in June this summer. I am so excited to be regaining by strength after 5 years of sickness and pregnancies. What a blessing.
Keep mooooovin' and groovin' Cheryl!
hugs,
Kary
Twins are the best! I never dreamed I would get to experience "twin life." I can't believe how big your twins are! I still remember them being 12 years old. :) Love your blog, it's so great to keep track of everyone.
I love that she got a motorcycle and wasn't afraid to ride it! Especially in a town with crazy college drivers! I'm a chicken. Brooks had a motorcycle and loved it, but it died a year or two ago.
Oh, and I LOVED getting to stay with you in Washington! I wish my kids had been there to experience your fun house with caramel apples and books read by uncle Scott. Maybe next time! Thanks for the fun visit!
little girls on big bikes are always adorable-haha! I bet she'll be glad to be back on it in the spring!
Post a Comment