Sunday, February 15, 2009

First School Dance

Well, the day of the big dance finally arrived! Last night was "Tolo", the "Sadie Hawkins" of Richland High School dances. As you saw in my last post, Luke was asked by Morgan.

The afternoon was spent at the mall participating in a picture scavenger hunt planned by the girls. Morgan was expected at 6:00pm so Luke jumped into the shower at about 5:30, then got all decked out in his black shirt and pants and his silvery blue tie! Check out the ensemb below...Luke's friend, Hayden, and his date stopped by around 6:00. While they were waiting for Morgan to pick Luke up, he and Luke entertained us with their chatter.
Luke tried on Scott's coat to see how mysterious he could look. I thought that he looked pretty dang good, except the coat was enormous!
Morgan arrived and off came the shoes. She didn't want to be taller than Luke for the pictures.

Here's the cute couple!
How did my baby boy become such a handsome, thoughtful young, lady killer?

The evening went off without a hitch and a good time was had by all. Scott and I spent a quiet evening at home watching movies and munching on the chocolate he gave me for Valentines day! It doesn't get any better than that!

5 comments:

MegJill said...

Cute Luke, cute girl, cute pictures. I hope they had fun!

Hilarious said...

My brother is so handsome! I can not believe how cute his girlfriend is! Next thing you know he'll be off on my motorcycle in a leather jacket. No, Luke, that was not permission! I love you guys!

Kristy said...

Little Luke is liking girls! Yikes! Oh I dread the day when my boys get into that!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Too cute! Its so much fun catching up on what you guys have been up to!

Laurie said...

I DON'T even recognize Luke!! I gotta see you guys more often!! Fun hanging for a few with you guys, LOVE YA!!!