Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh My!

I have been so busy getting Hilary ready for the MTC that I neglected to post this awesome picture of me. A couple of weeks ago the chorus had our show. It was called "Extra Extra! Sing all about it!" and it featured a news boy sitting at a news stand and different chorus members would buy a paper and comment on the different sections. Of course we had something to sing about each section as well. It was a cute show and was lots of fun. Scott had the camera but somehow neglected to take any pictures during the show. She took this one of me in the hall after the show.

2 comments:

janellaphantz said...

You look MAAAVELOUS simply MAAAvelous! It sounds like a really cute premise--wish I could have seen it!

EM said...

You look like a red burglar who was caught in the act! hee hee