December is tricky for our family. Scott and I were married on December 1st and Scott, 5 of our 7 children, 2 grandson's and one of our Daughter in laws all celebrate birthdays. (Six of them in one week!) Two of my sisters and my mother were also born in December; not to forget Christmas and New Years Eve. It is just one mad whirl!!
Well, this year all of the kids planned to come to Washington to spend some time together so I decided to schedule family pictures. With everyone's schedule, we had one day that we could do the pictures.
I was so lucky to find Kelli Christofferson at Kelli Lynn Photos. She is a wonderful person and an extremely talented photographer! We took a road trip to Prosser and she did the photo shoot at a coffee shop there. She was great! She even made US look good!
So, here's our family picture. Enjoy!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Family picture
Posted by
Cheryl
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Look at your huge, beautiful family--what a great picture!
That is a great family picture!! Maybe my family (the Bridges side) will get to do this sometime. The last time we had a family picture was when I was like 5.
Love it! It is amazing you got everyone together. That is a hard thing to do! I cannot remember the last time our entire family was ALL together! Wow!
Love ya!
Great picture!
Wow, it must have been next to impossible to get that family picture! You guys look so great! I still can't believe everyone is grown up!
PS- I feel aweful about not congratulating you on Hilary's mission. I read the posts, but always forgot to leave a comment. That is so wonderful, and so nice that she will be in a safer part of Europe, what a blessing! My brother Jake just turned his papers in.
Wow! Your family is growing by leaps and bounds! We can't believe how big Luke is getting! Oh, by the way, Brett says you're both invited to go dog sledding with us next year! =)
Hey, we would love to join your Easter egg hunt! Tell us when and where. I'd love to go somewhere warm and ash free! We miss you guys, especially at this time of year. Great memories!
What a gorgeous family! I LOVE you all!!
I cannot believe how tall Luke is ...is he standing on something ?
Nope! That's just him getting taller!!
Post a Comment