Aaron, Lindsay and Eli came down to spend the weekend with us. It was so much fun! Eli was so excited to come down as the guys were all heading to Bing Canyon for the Father and Son's campout. Eli was over the moon about sleeping in a tent. I was asleep when they arrived and was awakened by Eli telling me all about how they were going camping and he was going to sleep in a tent! He insisted that I get up and show him the tent. We had to go look at all of Grandpa's tents and figure out which one might be the one!
With the boys gone, Lindsay and I headed to the fabric store with visions of ruffles and bows and all things frilly! With the coming addition of baby Mila to our family, we need to be prepared with lots of bows and brain squeezers!!
Saturday morning, Lindsay and I went in search of the Holy Grail of yard sales. You know the one with the little girl clothes in mint condition reasonably priced!! Eureka! We actually found it and we both spent our wads! Mila is going to be styling!!
Saturday afternoon, Eli helped Luke mow the lawn and then we headed to Walla Walla for a wedding. 


Eli was so excited to ride there in Grandpa's "monster truck" and didn't even mind being strapped in his car seat!
Today after church, Eli and I were blowing bubbles and he was entertaining everyone with his running and tumbling prowess! 



His 'mile a minute' talking style and the thoughtful way he looks at any given situation coupled with his limitless energy was like a blast from the past! In my minds eye I could see his tow headed father at that age tirelessly investigating everything around him and giving me a full report while romping around with his brother. Oh, those were the days!






2 comments:
he is sooo cute!!! They are so much fun at that age!!! I love to just watch them and take it all in, the are just adorable. I bet you had a blast!!!! Do you live in Kennewick? I went through there a few years ago with my husband and stayed with one of his friends who lives there, thats actually what made us fall in love with washington. :O) I bet you are so excited for another grandbaby! So much fun!
That was so fun, it was a packed weekend! We need to do it again soon so we can sew this little girl all her bloomers and brain squeezers! Thanks again for the weekend!
Post a Comment