Sunday, May 10, 2009

What?

So, we got home from Church and I decide to check my e-mail really quick. I saw that there was an e-mail from Luke's Sunday School teacher. It was this picture. I called Luke in for an explaination and apparently, he wanted Bro. Larsen to take this picture of him and send it to me to see what I would do. Luke is so goofy sometimes!

5 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Hahahaha!

Katie The Lady said...

Hahahaha! Nice!

MegJill said...

Crazy teenagers! What a great Mother's Day gift, I mean gag. :)

Jenn Allphin said...

LoL, that's great! I love the prank for Mother's Day. I was going through old pics and I have one of Luke and the twins. I will have to send it your way some time.

Annette said...

Hey you, love this picture! I made me think of one the sunday school teachers I used to have! (I only wished I could have done this - would'a funny in a dress huh. Annette