My niece is having a baby shower on Saturday and since I have been sitting around home for the last couple of weeks, I decided that it would be fun to sew something for the baby. My first thought was a quilt or flannel receiving blankets and burp towels, but for some reason that didn't grab me. Then I decided to make a little onesie dress and these cute little fabric shoes that I found a pattern for. (I was inspired to find the shoe pattern from seeing some cute fabric shoes on a friend's blog.)
Check out the results!
Here is the dress. You can't really see the appliqued flower I put on the top, but it is really cute.
Aren't these just the cutest shoes?
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Baby, what a baby outfit!
Posted by
Cheryl
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
too cute! It almost makes me want to have another little girl so you'll make me one. almost. :)
that is absolutely adorable. I love the colors... If I ever have a girl those will be the colors I use in her room. I love polka dots too, simply precious. You did a great job, I wish I had that talent, I love the little shoes too cute!!! great job
They turned out better than I had imagined! I love them!
WOW, Cheryl! Those are so adorable! All of it. This is some lucky niece!
You'll have to tell us the place you found the pattern for the shoes. I've seen some on a blog (Make It And Love It) but she doesn't tell us how to make them. They are too cute! Were they very hard to make?
WOW! That is so cute! Where did you find the pattern for it? You did such an amazing job, very talented!
Those are adorable! I love the polka dots somuch!!! It looks amazing!!
So stinking cute.
I'm very impressed! Good work!
I found your BLOG! :)
Oh this is so very cute!! I'd love to know how you made this!!
I absolutely love that fabric choice, and of course, great job on all the putting it together.
Post a Comment