April 24th was a big day for Ben. He graduated from BYU!! Our first college graduate! We are all very proud of him and were so thrilled to be at the graduation ceremony!
Ben graduated with a Bachelors degree in NeuroScience. He is now planning to continue his education at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is scheduled to start in the fall.
The picture above is of the handsome graduate, with little brother, Luke and Ian Frasure, a childhood friend, (and Hilary's boyfriend.)
Here is the happy couple! Ben was pretty frazzled on graduation day, but Sarah was on top of things and kept him calm.
Ben and the parents! This is kind of a goofy picture. I look like a hippie and Scott looks like a tourist! Boy are we proud of our Bennie!
Grandma and Grandpa Ekstrom traveled down to Provo to be with Ben on his special day!
Here's the fam! We are just missing Aaron and Hannah. Aren't we all just adorable??
I just had to throw in this one of Em and I. When did she get so tall and grown up?
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Ben's Big Day!
Posted by
Cheryl
at
8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah for graduation! Was that Luke in the background in that first picture? He's so grown up!!
Hey, email me and I'll give you my expertise in the ladybug-cake-making department!
I miss you guys already!
It was lovely to see you for the few moments you were here!
Wow! How fun to have the family together to celebrate BEN! Way to go! Many congrats.
Congrats to Ben! Education will set you free! :-) So glad you could all (mostly) be together!
Yay!!! Congrats to Ben!! What an interesting degree too. It's great that almost all of your guys were able to be there!!
Post a Comment