Ok. I know that I have a fro................and big glasses............................and....... Let's not dwell on that! I really wanted to add this picture to the one I put together of Ben, but it was too big and I would have to cover up the rest of the kids. It was just too precious to do that! This picture was taken in 1988 on my birthday. Scott was supposed to be there with us, but he had to work late or something so we went ahead and got it taken without him. Aren't these the cutest kids you have seen in a long time??
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Posted by
Cheryl
at
6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You know, I never knew they made glasses that big-haha, just kidding! It is always so weird to see friends as they grow. Everyone looks so different...especially as styles change-haha! Fun picture!!
I love the hair and glasses!! It lets me know that even beautiful moms like you can have a style-challenged moment. . . and gives me hope for my own ponytail sporting, sweat pants wearing, no make-up unless I'm going out self. :)
You don't have big glasses... you have a little face! Can't say the same about the hair!
Love ya!
Love the pic! Just thought I would answer your comment question. I actually thought before we left to find out who your parents are and where they live in I.P. My parents have a cabin on Aspen Ridge. Right next to my grandparent's cabin. If your parents live in I.S. they probably know my Grandparents, Rae and Reese Kern.
Josie
Love the pic! Just thought I would answer your comment question. I actually thought before we left to find out who your parents are and where they live in I.P. My parents have a cabin on Aspen Ridge. Right next to my grandparent's cabin. If your parents live in I.S. they probably know my Grandparents, Rae and Reese Kern.
Josie
I think that there must have been a strong wind out that day, judging from the state of my hair at least. . .
Post a Comment