It has been awhile since I posted. I have taken some pictures to post on here and when I downloaded them to the computer, they came out all black. I think that I broke the camera. As you can see from the video clip below, I do not have many camera skills. I took a bunch of pictures and when I downloaded them, they were videos. I had no idea. I have several quick clips of the grandkids and then it pans down to the ground while I look at the picture to see if it took it or not. You see, our camera barks at you when you take a picture and when I took those pictures, it didn't bark and so I didn't know if it took it or not. I had not idea that I was filming. It is pretty humiliating!!
I wanted to get a picture of Levi with his do rag and Hilary's red hair and if you look quickly, you can see them.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Camera woes
Posted by
Cheryl
at
10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cheryl,
I am so glad you have a blog site that I can look at. I have a question. . . how did you get the video to work? I cannot seem to get it to work! I do everything I think I am suppose to, but nothing happens?
Anyhow, lots of love!
Mari
I don't really now what I did, quite frankly. I just uploaded the video in the same place you upload pictures. I think I am going to put up another one and I will pay attention and let you know if there is a trick.
Love ya!
I do the video thing accidentaly all the time, so don't feel too bad, Ma!
Oh, and Levi really does look like Uncle Jim. . . .
Post a Comment