The other night I was talking to Ben and he was telling me how he is growing some facial hair. I'm sorry to say that I giggled. It is just too cute!! I have watched the boys trying to grow facial hair through the years and it is so fun to see how proud they get over their collections of hair. I was telling Aaron about Ben's announcement and he proudly showed me his current crop! Here are my 3 older son's (Luke hasn't got much of a contribution yet. I"ll have to take his picture under a magnifying glass to show you his fuzz!!) and their current hairy-ness!! All three pictures were taken in the last week.
This is the first time I have seen Ben with facial hair. He is right, he actually has a pretty good crop growing!! He will have to be shaving it off soon as the Hamm's are having family pictures done and I don't know if they encourage facial hair in medical school
I took this picture of Aaron on my cell phone so it's not the best quality. His hair is so light! There is actually quite a bit more there than it looks like here. Aaron takes after his Dad in that respect. He had a beautiful baby face for years and years after we were married.
Now, here's the beast!! Levi has been growing his out during every break from BYU for a few years and can really get a beard growing!! A couple of weeks ago, he was looking mighty shaggy, but he trimmed it and is now looking quite dapper! Working out in the hinterland of Alaska, it's easy to let your inner prospector out!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Hairy Men
Posted by
Cheryl
at
7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think Levi is winning the contest.
What great hairy beasts my brothers are! hee hee! I love you, boys!
It is a dubious honor to to be the hairiest of the brothers when that is all the facial hair they can muster. I'm still waiting to see if Dad dares to challenge my beard growing prowess.
I do remember when they all had baby faces!!
No kidding!! With all the facial hair in your family, you are probably getting a good chuckle about now!!
I'm going to try to convince Isaac to let loose when he visits you. But I can't promise anything because he's a stickler for a smooth shave.
I on the other hand am counting the days till freedom from the blade. 28 days!
Post a Comment