Monday, July 7, 2008

Saturday evening after we had biked and kayaked, we decided to go for a drive and see what there was to see. We found several interesting campgrounds that we plan to try and we happened upon this waterfall. I think it is above Clear Lake.


I don't remember the name of this waterfall. We were driving along and there was a scenic pull out so we pulled out to see the scene. It was breathtaking.

This is the river below the waterfall. The combination of mountain, valley and trees was beautiful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE Washington, and would go back there in a second! Spokane was magic for me. I love the trees! I think the only thing lacking is mountians. :-) You just have to do what you did and go and find them. :-) It looks like a beautiful place! There are so many new and beautiful places and things to see! I love the access to new places! Having grown up in Alaska, everything is still new and offers magic for me! Glad you found a beautiful place!

Love ya,
Mari

Katie L said...

Nice! What a beautiful spot to find!

barbl said...

So glad to see that Washington isn't all about spiders and ticks! I've decided that everywhere I have ever been has it's own kind of beauty. It's just there for me to discover and enjoy.

Glad you found yours!

Barb

barbl said...

So glad to see that Washington isn't all about spiders and ticks! I've decided that everywhere I have ever been has it's own kind of beauty. It's just there for me to discover and enjoy.

Glad you found yours!

Barb