On Monday, July 14th, Nathan Lee Bell joined our family. His mother, Norma, more affectionately known as Smokie, delivered him via c-section. This picture is of my little nephew hours after he was born. Little Nathan is the 45th grandchild of my parents and my 38th nephew or niece on my side. Scott's siblings have 15 children between them and so that makes me the Aunt of 53!! Whoo Hooo!!
Here is Nathan at about a day old. I can't wait to snuggle him and kiss those chubby cheeks!! This picture was taken today. Isn't Mallory a proud big sister?? Look at the feet on that little guy!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I'm an Aunt.......................Again!!
Posted by
Cheryl
at
10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations! I love being an Aunt. He is adorable!
How fun! I haven't checked your blog in awhile so had to get caught up on a few entries. It looks like you guys have been having fun! You'll have to check out our blog (I recently added about 7 entries. I got so far behind!)to see the big fish I caught....50 pounds! Brett "only" caught a 40 pounder. I love it when I outfish him! Say hi to your family.
Post a Comment