Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Aaron in pictures

Wasn't Aaron cute??? The boys, Aaron and Luke cruising in the lawn mower!
Not exactly 4 generations, but here are 4 Ekstrom males!!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Aaron is another one of my favorite Ekstroms! He was (is) always so kind and fun. I can remember when I first met Aaron, we went roller-skating together. Yup, you can tell his wife that I was one of the first girls to hold his hand! ;-) OK, so it was so he would not fall on his bottom while skating, it counts!

I remember that night, though vaguely. I think your whole family was there? You were my primary teacher?? Was that it? You lived down the hill, on the way to Mears junior high? Right? That was so long ago! Anyhow, I remember meeting your family all those years ago. Who would have thought that the Ekstrom clan would have played such a huge part in my life? I am so grateful for your family!

Lots of love!