Friday, December 28, 2007

I'll be home for Christmas!!


As you can see from the picture, we had just about everyone home this year for Christmas! Hannah was the only one not able to join us. She was down for Thanksgiving, so she was not able to come down again for Christmas. We really missed her!

We had an amazing time together! There were 15 of us and so everything we did, we did big! Christmas Eve was Isaac's birthday and we celebrated it by having a party on a grand scale. We also celebrated for Levi, Aaron, Sarah, Eli, Hannah, Hilary, Luke and Scott's birthdays which are also in December. Whooo Hooo!!

Christmas Eve we also acted out the first Christmas while Scott read from the Bible. It was awesome! We even had enough people for all the parts, including a donkey and a camel!! (Last year there was only the twins and Luke and so we didn't have quite the production we had this year!!) It was an amazing evening!

Santa found us here in Washington even though there isn't any snow. We had a great time opening presents and I think everyone was happy with what they received. It was fun to have kids around again as they are always so excited about everything and it is so fun to watch them!! We gave each of the kids a photo album and later I gave them a packet of pictures I had been saving for them and it was so neat to watch them looking at the pictures and putting them in their albums.

I have really enjoyed watching the kids interact with each other and to feel the love that they share. I also love watching the kids with Scott. He is such an amazing father and it really warms my heart to see them hanging out together! I think that is what I miss the most about them all being gone. I love having the kids here!

1 comment:

Mari said...

That is so great! I cannot imagine what that must be like. My children are so small and I hold them so close, because I know they will grow up and leave me someday! I often wonder what I will do once they are all gone! I think I will volunteer at the hospital and help with the care of premature babies or something - just to get my baby fix!

I loved to see your family all together! So great!

Lots of love,
Mari