Here are some of my favorite pictures of Levi. I am not very good at the whole colage thing, but I think you can see him in the pictures.
Here we are with Levi at the MTC right before we left him there. It is Hannah, Levi, Luke, me and Hilary.

This picture was taken this Thanksgiving. It is Levi, Hannah and Scott. Aren't they pretty!!


2 comments:
Ahhhh, Levi. He is one of my favorite Ekstroms. :-) What a cute little guy. I still remember the first time I met him, about 16 years ago! He is now considered a brother to me, and always will be!
That story about when he was born was insane! If that happened to me now, I would completely freak out! I remember when they sent back our baby pictures (of Sammi) taken at the hospital, they sent a picture of a little Asian baby. I looked at it for awhile, trying to convince myself it was Sammi, yet I knew it was not. I cannot imagine how I would have felt had they handed me the wrong baby! That is SO crazy Cheryl!
Happy Birthday to Levi! He is so great!
Lots of love!
Levi's birthday was yesterday?!?! AHHH!!! I am the worst big sister in the world!
I am so glad for Levi- after we initially hated each other he became one of my favorite persons and today he's still up there at the top of the chart.
Post a Comment