Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Birthday Grandpa



Yesterday was New Years Eve, but around our house it has another special meaning, it is the birthday of our beloved husband, father and grandfather! Yes, it was Scott's birthday yesterday. What fun for him that most of the family was still here to celebrate it with him! He actually had 2 birthday celebrations, one on Christmas Eve as part of the mass birthday party and then yesterday all by himself!!

I sit here wondering what I can say about Scott that I didn't say in an earlier blog about our anniversary. He is the best part of me and the greatest blessing in my life. He is my best friend and my favorite person in the world. He is such a wonderful man and an awesome husband and father. I watch our son's and see his influence; I see our daughters looking for men just like him. We are so blessed to have him in our lives!!

Happy Birthday, Scotty!! May you have many, many more!!

1 comment:

EM said...

Yea, Dad! It was so nice to be there for your birthday! I am so glad to have such a wonderful father and grandfather for my children! We love you!